- In certain circumstances, there was a problem with incoming MIDI clock over MIDI DIN when the sequence was freezing for milliseconds.
- Now you can turn off modulation parameter completely.
- Now notes in existing sequences and notes in chords are getting quantized to the applied music scale, which might be helpful in composing process.
- Added Tempo Lock function.
- In certain circumstances, notes recorded into Seq from external MIDI gear were recognized as chords with notes in hold mode. This issue is fixed now.
- There were some minor bugs with the scale mode and long notes being cut by using track button, it's all repaired.
- There was a problem with synchronizing more than one Seq units together, the slave one was getting out of sync after running few cycles, this has been solved.
- Two different chords from the new set of chords had the same notes, not anymore.
- Link to next. Now you can link the pattern you're currently working on to the following next pattern without scrolling thru all patterns to find the proper one.
- We have added the new set of chords which follows a logical order and provides a very wide palette. It excludes all 9th (or add 2) chords, but gives a very versatile compositional set - thanks for a hint Jon Stubbs!
- Problem with rolls when using the external clock
- FL Studio transport
- Note off problem when using the external clock
- Setting a default note to track
- Scales. Assignable music scale per track, with choice of thirty-nine different scales.
- Chords per step. Added polyphony per step, choose from twenty predefined chords.
- More randomization. Developed randomization options. Set if randomization influences: modulation, velocity and humanization (step nudge) parameters. When randomizing steps on track with applied music scale, notes are scattered in between the range of two octaves (one up, one down with a root note in the middle).
- Gate length. Added gate time per step.
- Perfected knob physics for modulation, velocity and CC parameters.
- Shortened time of track lengths displays after change applies. Also, reduced track length led brightness.