Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, IP address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for Polyend Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
When you acquire Polyend products: billing address and details, type of Polyend Product, order history, download data, account events including validation, timestamp and the payment confirmation and details on your usage behavior related to the Polyend products.
When you register on Polyend Community: The purpose of the processing is to provide a forum for users of the Polyend products as a platform for general exchange of information and experience. The data processed are: e-mail, username, user profile details, if provided by the User.
You can change the contact data, account settings and content preferences in your user account at any time.
We use service providers as processors within the framework of a data processing agreement for the provision of services, such as a service provider, which enables installment payments, as well as other services providers for the provision, maintenance and servicing of IT systems. Banks and payment providers may be recipients of data for the processing of payments and credit worthiness checks.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
Polyend follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this as part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, https://polyend.com uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, etc.) is never kept on file.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.