Being part of the team, you will:
- Research and discuss technologies and tools to be used in the development.
- Implement new product features, mostly in C++.
- Work on infrastructure/system-level aspects of the products, in bare metal, FreeRTOS and embedded Linux.
- Optimize DSP algorithms running on Cortex-M and Cortex-A cores.
- Work from home or from our office in Olsztyn (Poland).
You should have at least 3 years of experience with:
- Embedded/systems programming in C/C++11.
- Standard development tools such as Git and GNU toolchain.
Optionally, an ideal candidate will have a background in some of:
- Embedded Linux development and bring up, preferably with Yocto.
- NXP i.MX and i.MX RT processors.
- Audio signals processing.
- Electronic music hardware and software, passion for synthesizers, samplers, sequencers, etc.
If you want to apply, we would be happy to receive your application through [email protected]