Polyend Play: 1.2 Firmware Update
We're announcing the official Polyend Play 1.2 firmware update is ready.
New features delivered in the Polyend Play v1.2 firmware update:
Global Master FX are now customizable.
- Reverb custom settings with parameters (on a scale of 0 – 100)
- Delay custom settings with parameters
- sync rate: 8 – 1/32
- feedback: 0 – 100
- ping pong: on/off
- ping pong ratio: 0.500 – 1.000 (by every 0.005)
- filter frequency 0Hz – 22000Hz (by every 20Hz)
- Equalizer (EQ array: -11,75dB – 12.00dB)
- EQ 115 Hz
- EQ 330Hz
- EQ 990Hz
- EQ 3000Hz
- EQ 9900Hz
- Bass Boost (scale: 0 – 100)
- Space (scale: 0 – 8)
- Attack: 0.05ms – 10.00ms (by every 0.05)
- Release: 5ms – 5000ms (by every 5ms)
- Side chain: on/off
- Sidechain channel: Track 1 – Track 8
- To Edit Master FX enter the MasterFX view (Shift + View) and select “Custom Parameters” to edit the effects settings. Then set the desired effect to “Custom”.
The firmware update file is available here.
Visuals & sound by Isobutane