We're announcing the official Polyend Tracker 1.7.1 firmware update.
- Randomly freezing during playback with a buzzing sound at the output
- Occasionally Envelopes in Instrument Automation are skipped (not triggered) during playback
- Playhead in Import window runs slower than audio playback after moving the endpoint
- Time counter in the header (0m:00s) runs slower than real-time
- Tap Tempo function is not accurately calculating the tapped tempo
- Download and extract the firmware file
- Copy the .ptf firmware file to your Tracker SD card > Firmware folder
- Optional: save your current project to avoid any potential data loss
- Navigate to Config > Firmware > Update Firmware > .ptf file
- Press Select and confirm with Yes
- Navigate to File > Create New Project to correctly initialize Config settings
The firmware update file is available here.