Hey, today’s a special day, we have some important news to share with you.
Since its launch in March 2020, Polyend Tracker users have been able to explore their individual ways of composing and performing music in the fun manner it provides. Throughout the months following the release, our team has been constantly working on upgrading both the firmware and hardware aspects of the instrument. Considering the complicated worldwide situation we’re all facing, these have become pretty rough assignments lately, yet here it comes.
The official Polyend Tracker v1.4 firmware update is ready, and it takes the gear to an entirely new level. We’ve added plenty of impressive sound-sculpting tools so your music companion can take you to new places.
Check out the overview of the new functions below and find the v1.4 firmware file and a detailed changelog here. Get on the right track!
v1.4 Firmware Release Highlights
– Newly added Horizontal Pattern Edit Mode, to give you access to a more classic sequencing experience,
– New step Fx’s – Arp, Slide, Gate Length, and Swing,
– The Tune Fx in the Performance Mode now also works for MIDI notes,
– Line Input passthrough now supports Delay and Reverb sends,
– Mono support for Line Input passthrough,
– Performance Mode now plays through the entire song
– You can now switch between Perform screen and Instrument Parameters without breaking the performance,
– Updated Title Bar is now also available in the Pattern Screen,
– New MIDI output latency compensation (MIDI Instrument Parameters offset utility),
– Overall bugfix and performance update,
Polyend Tracker Retail Price Rise & Other News
We want to use this occasion to let you know, that the following capabilities upgrade comes with a change of our flagship’s instrument retail price change.
Starting today, from 1 st September 2021 the Polyend Tracker will be available at a new price of 599€/$649.
The decision to raise the price wasn’t easy. We’ve been postponing that change for as long as possible. But due to many different factors like availability and increasing component, manufacturing, and shipping costs we decided that now is the right time for this action. At the same time, we’d like to thank you for your support and understanding.
Another news is that with the new production batch of the Tracker, we’ll be introducing a small aesthetic change to the aluminum faceplate finish. From now on, it will be gently brushed for outstanding user experience and premium feel under your fingertips.
There’s one more valuable piece of information for our existing and future customers we’d like to share. As we’re constantly trying to expand our services for a better end-user experience, our sales team has just touched off with new distribution centers on Australian, French, Japanese, Scandinavian, and United Kingdom markets!
Picture & sound by Isobutane.